Saturday, December 02, 2006

An Anomaly Field Investigator's Equipment Wish List

I find these lists of equipment can often radically differ depending on researcher and what they think is behind the phenomenon they follow.

This list, is mostly about cameras and such, but some of the more exotic equipment would reflect the ideas of the specific investigator.

Now, if you want to get really ambitious, check out this bad boy. A "Spy Ghost Hunting Parapsychology Surveillance Van." Sadly, I don't think my internet friends were serious about buying it for me.

I don't fancy myself an anomalous phenomena investigator, just an archaeologist, anthropologist, and part-time folklorist. But ever since about the age of 14 or so, when possible I've always made sure I have a flashlight a camera, notebook, and a few other bits stashed near my bed or in a quick grab bag. "Just in case." This changed a bit with the flood, as I don't have much excess stuff like that anymore. But I see myself creating a "just in case" bag in the future. And my next cell phone is definitely going to have a camera.

No comments: